[CLOSED] How to set gridfilter from code

[CLOSED] How to set gridfilter from code

Hi,

can't figure out how to set initial gridfilter value (stringfilter) from code (server)..

Could you give a small example ?

Martin
    Last edited by Daniil; Nov 27, 2012 at 4:00 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi Martin,

Please use StringFilter's Value property.
    StringFilter f = new StringFilter();
    f.Value = "initial value";
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Hi Martin,

Please use StringFilter's Value property.
    StringFilter f = new StringFilter();
    f.Value = "initial value";
    I'm not creating the filters in code but I can do that offcourse. But just wondering how to set the initial value when having this:

<ext:GridFilters runat="server" ID="gfIssues" Local="true">
                                    <Filters>
                                        <ext:NumericFilter DataIndex="ID" />
                                        <ext:StringFilter DataIndex="cIssueSoort" />
                                        <ext:StringFilter DataIndex="cGroep" />
                                        <ext:StringFilter DataIndex="cTitel" />
                                        <ext:NumericFilter DataIndex="nKlantID" />
                                        <ext:StringFilter DataIndex="clNaamContact" />
                                        <ext:StringFilter DataIndex="cPakket" />
                                        <ext:StringFilter DataIndex="cTags" />
                                        <ext:StringFilter DataIndex="cBuildNummer" />
                                        <ext:DateFilter DataIndex="nDatumAanmaak" AutoDataBind="true">
                                            <DatePickerOptions runat="server" Format="dd-MM-yyyy" TodayText="Now" />
                                        </ext:DateFilter>
                                        <ext:StringFilter DataIndex="nTijd" />
                                        <ext:StringFilter DataIndex="cClusterNaam" />
                                    </Filters>
                                </ext:GridFilters>
    I can't set an ID for the filters, so how can I get the right filter. Only by index ?

And also..how to set the numericfilter value (as this property is non existing) ?

Martin
    Last edited by CarWise; Nov 26, 2012 at 12:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CarWise View Post
    I can't set an ID for the filters, so how can I get the right filter. Only by index ?
    Or search for DataIndex. Maybe, it would be better to just add a StringFilter instance with all required setting to the Filters collection.

And also..how to set the numericfilter value (as this property is non existing) ?
    There are the EqualValue, GreaterThanValue and LessThanValue properties at your service.
    Or search for DataIndex. Maybe, it would be better to just add a StringFilter instance with all required setting to the Filters collection.

There are the EqualValue, GreaterThanValue and LessThanValue properties at your service.
    duh.. sorry .. was really looking for a value property that doesn't exist ofcourse.. :[ (wake up Martin)

What is the reason btw that there is no possibility to add an ID to a gridfilter (just curious)

Martin
    What is the reason btw that there is no possibility to add an ID to a gridfilter (just curious)
    Well, it is not a real control. Just a class to get some JavaScript in the output.
    Well, it is not a real control. Just a class to get some JavaScript in the output.
    Thanx for the info Daniil. Next time I will drink some coffee before asking you for a property that doesn't exist :)

martin