[CLOSED] Multiline tab

[CLOSED] Multiline tab

hi,

I have a requirement to display multi line tabs(without tab scroll) as i indicated in the screenshot.
    Please note my requirement is not subtabs.
    Can you please help as quickly as possible?
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Multi Line Tabs.JPG 
Views:	273 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	1567  
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Sep 07, 2010 at 4:01 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

Multiline tabs are not supported with the <ext:TabPanel>
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    hi
    I found bottom css solution in ext.js forums but it's not worked for Ext.net ?

.mycompany-tabpanel-onerow ul.x-tab-strip {
            width: 10000px !important;
    }

.mycompany-tabpanel-multirow ul.x-tab-strip {
        width: auto !important;
    }
    I try to applay this solution to ext.net, but i could not find "ul.x-tab-strip" css in styles of page elements.
    I test "width=auto !important" to similar name cases and i couldn't get multirow tabpanel response.
    Is there any way to applay css to ext.net to solve this problem?
    Hello @gnostic!

This is not supported in Ext.NET so I'm afraid we can't help you much in that matter. Besides, Ext.NET v1 is quite old and is probably not going to have new features implemented to it. If this multiline tab becomes a thing, I can see that happening in Ext.NET 4+, but not in older releases.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Dear fabricio

Thanks for guidance, off course i'm trying to do it on ext.net 4 or later (Exactly 4.4.2). is there any css or override way?
    Last edited by gnostic; Aug 16, 2017 at 7:05 PM.
    Hello @gnostic!

You made your post on a Ext.NET 1.x forum. Questions related to Ext.NET 4 should go to either 4.x Premium Help for premium subscription users or 4.x help forums.

But unfortunately there's currently no support for the Tab Panel's tab strip to span thru several lines. But if you have a fixed amount of tabs on your panel, you may mimic the behevior using toolbars one over the other. I don't think a CSS override alone would do for the tab to span thru several lines, but a tab panel client-side code extension should be required.

If you want to further discuss this for Ext.NET 4.x, please open a thread in the corresponding forums. There may be people with something to share in regards to this feature.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Dear fabricio
    I'm sorry to careless, i tried to continue "Multiline tab" Thread, without attention to Target forum.
    New post(Multiline(multirow) Tabpanel) in 4.x Help is here.