Checkbox selection model + getRowsValues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Checkbox selection model + getRowsValues

Hi,

I've a gridpanel with a checkboxselectionmodel. I load and sort my gridpanel store in code-behind and i only load the records that need to be displayed on the current page. For example if i have 90 records and i display 20 records per page and the current page is page 1, then i only get the first 20 records of the database.

Now when i select multiple records over multiple pages, for example i select 5 rows on the first page and 3 rows on the second page and use the following code to get the values of the selected rows:

<ext:Parameter Name="GridValues" Value="Ext.encode(#{GridPanelUnit}.getRowsValues({ selectedOnly:true, visibleOnly:true, dirtyOnly:false, currentPageOnly:false}))" Mode="Raw" />

then i only get the rowvalues of the selected records on the last page selected. so if my last page selected is page 2, then i get only the values of the 3 rows selected and not of the 8 selected records in total. This is actually normal, because i don't load the first page anymore.
    But is it possible that the checkboxselectionmodel can remind the rowsvalues of the selected records?

Because if i do a count of the selected rows, then i get 8 records and i can also get the ID's of all the 8 records, but only the values of the 3 rows.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgit View Post
    Hi,

I've a gridpanel with a checkboxselectionmodel. I load and sort my gridpanel store in code-behind and i only load the records that need to be displayed on the current page. For example if i have 90 records and i display 20 records per page and the current page is page 1, then i only get the first 20 records of the database.

Now when i select multiple records over multiple pages, for example i select 5 rows on the first page and 3 rows on the second page and use the following code to get the values of the selected rows:

<ext:ParameterName="GridValues"Value="Ext.encode(# {GridPanelUnit}.getRowsValues({selectedOnly:true, visibleOnly:true, dirtyOnly:false, currentPageOnly:false}))"Mode="Raw"/>

then i only get the rowvalues of the selected records on the last page selected. so if my last page selected is page 2, then i get only the values of the 3 rows selected and not of the 8 selected records in total. This is actually normal, because i don't load the first page anymore.
    But is it possible that the checkboxselectionmodel can remind the rowsvalues of the selected records?

Because if i do a count of the selected rows, then i get 8 records and i can also get the ID's of all the 8 records, but only the values of the 3 rows.

Is there any news on this one?
    Hi,

Did you defin IDProperty (JsonReader) in the reader?
    You mean the ReaderID, is so, yes
    Hi,

You mean the ReaderID, is so, yes
    It is mean that you use Coolite 0.8.x version but the following line uses Ext.Net 1.0 code
    #{GridPanelUnit}.getRowsValues({selectedOnly:true, visibleOnly:true, dirtyOnly:false, currentPageOnly:false})
    In the 0.8.x you have to use
    #{GridPanelUnit}.getRowsValues(true, true, false, false)
    Quote Originally Posted by vladimir View Post
    Hi,

It is mean that you use Coolite 0.8.x version but the following line uses Ext.Net 1.0 code
    #{GridPanelUnit}.getRowsValues({selectedOnly:true, visibleOnly:true, dirtyOnly:false, currentPageOnly:false})
    In the 0.8.x you have to use
    #{GridPanelUnit}.getRowsValues(true, true, false, false)
    Hi Vladsch,

that doesn't change anything. The problem is that i don't load the data on other pages than the current page. The checkboxselectionmodel is in the possibility to keep the record ID values of all the selected rows over all pages, but not the rowsvalues.
    Hi,

Do you use remote paging?
    Yes, i do use remote paging
    Hi,

If remote paging is used then we have no possibility to retrieve the rows values (it is supported for local paging only because data is fully presented on the client side)
    Ok. I was just wondering, because the checkbox selection model reminds the record ID's of the previous and next pages.

Thanx.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast