[CLOSED] [1.0] Operation Aborted in IE7

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by vladimir View Post
    Hi,

Each control registers own resources during rendering, so, full list of scripts is available after last control rendering
    Therefore BuildScripts method is not so useful for you.
    What about to place ResourcePlaceHolder at the end of the body (like in my test case)?
    this.Page.Controls.AddAt(this.Page.Controls.Count-1, new ResourcePlaceHolder());
    Thanks! That worked. I initially tried placing the resourceplaceholder BEFORE body but it didn't work for my specific scenario. So I tried rendering the scripts manually. Now, I went back and put the resourceplaceholder AFTER body like you suggested and it worked perfectly. Thanks for taking the time to fix/debug this issue.
    I have another issue now. If I have a HTMLEditor on the form, I am getting a "page contains both secure and nonsecure items" warning. I did not get this warning before. I verified the latest ExtJS code contains the fix in createIFrame that should have fixed this. Does this have anything to do with the scripts being outputted at the end of the page?

Post about createIFrame fix
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-in-HtmlEditor
    Hi,

Can you check what exactly url have the editor's iframe (for example, you can check it in FireBug) ?
    Quote Originally Posted by vladimir View Post
    Hi,

Can you check what exactly url have the editor's iframe (for example, you can check it in FireBug) ?
    ?ffHEditor.iframe.src
    "javascript:"""
    That looks right so not sure what can be causing the issue...
    Hi,

Yes, it looks correct. Are you sure that problem is related with HtmlEditor? Does that message appear with empty (without content) HtmlEditor also? Try to see in FireBug (Fiddler) what resources are requested to dermine none secure url
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234