[FIXED] [V0.7] PagingToolbar is requesting loading.gif from invalid path

[FIXED] [V0.7] PagingToolbar is requesting loading.gif from invalid path

Fiddler is showing a bad request when PagingToolbar is on the page. It is trying to retrieve the loading.gif from the wrong path. I searched in all the css files, html, and js files loaded but couldn't find a reference to 'resources/css/images'. It took me a few hours to figure out it was the PagingToolbar that is causing this issue. I am interested to know the exact details behind it. Every time the grid is reloaded, it tries to request that image. Thanks!

http://[Server]/[WebSite]/extjs/resources/css/images/default/grid/loading.gif

RE: [FIXED] [V0.7] PagingToolbar is requesting loading.gif from invalid path

hmmm...

I'll see if I can track this down.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

RE: [FIXED] [V0.7] PagingToolbar is requesting loading.gif from invalid path

Hi jchau,

Ok, I finally figured out what was going wrong. There was a logic bug in the EmbeddedResourceBuilder that was not properly resolving the loading.gif reference(s) when building the ext-all-embedded.css file.

I fixed the problem and committed new code back into SVN. Please svn update and give it another shot.

Hope this helps.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder