Postback Refresh issue

Postback Refresh issue

We have a web application and we use VS 2008 with Ext JS and Coolite. It was working fine. When I changed programmers and he fixed some issues I noticed the Ajax Postback method via Coolite is not refreshing the values of the controls on the web-page.

We have an older version on a different server that works ok. I made a video to demonstrate the problem.

http://www.accessyourbiz.com/amar/Co...tBackIssue.wmv

In this video the first update shows the problem we are having. Notice when I hit save the entry screen doesn't close and the information is not updated in the list. But when I hit the refresh button it shows the new information. (1 record was shown first, then after refresh 2 records are shown)

The second update is on the old server where it works correclty. It's hard to see the mouse movement in the video, but on this second part there is no data listed, then after I click save it says "Carrier Office information insert successfully" and there is now one item listed on the screen (0 records were shown first, then after SAVED it 1 record was shown without hitting refresh). Sorry for being somewhat repetative.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Jul 22, 2010 at 5:51 PM. Reason: added paragraph break for readability
    Hi,
    Which version of coolite r u using? Did u change to a newer DLL when changing the servers?

You can try setting the Managed Pipeline Mode property to Classic (if it's Integrated) in the application pool settings of your app in IIS

Thanks,

Amit Pareek
    This worked, thank you.