[CLOSED] Drag and Drop from a GridPanel in iFrame1 to another GridPanel in iFrame2

[CLOSED] Drag and Drop from a GridPanel in iFrame1 to another GridPanel in iFrame2

Hello,

Is it possible to use the drag and drop feature with GridPanels in two different iFrames.

I have a parent frame, and multiple child frames. Items from a GridPanel_Source in parent frame should be able to drag and drop into the GridPanel_Dest in one of the child frame.

Here is the parse error message in my parent window line #433

========
    Parser Error 

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. 

Parser Error Message: Ext.Net.ItemsCollection`1[[Ext.Net.Component, Ext.Net, Version=1.0.0.26356, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2e12ce3d0176cd87]] must have items of type 'Ext.Net.Component'. 'ext:DropZone' is of type 'Ext.Net.DropZone'.

Source Error: 

Line 431: </ext:Panel>Line 432: Line 433: <ext:DropZone ID=&quot;DropZone1&quot; runat=&quot;server&quot; Target=&quot;={GridPanel1.view.scroller.dom}&quot; Group=&quot;GridDDGroup&quot; ContainerScroll=&quot;true&quot;>Line 434: <OnContainerDrop Handler=&quot;return onContainerDrop(GridPanel1, source, e, data);&quot; />Line 435: <OnContainerOver Handler=&quot;return onContainerOver(this, GridPanel1, source, e, data);&quot; />

==================
    Appreciate your timely help.

Thanks,
    - Dev
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Jul 15, 2010 at 1:03 AM.
    I moved the DropZone tag outside of my viewport and not getting the parse error anymore but moved on to javascript runtime error at Ext.fly(...) null or not an object error in getRepairXY sample from your drag and drop grid to grid2 example.
    Quote Originally Posted by naren View Post
    Is it possible to use the drag and drop feature with GridPanels in two different iFrames.
    I think this is going to be very difficult to implement. By default this will not work. It may be possible to work-around, although I have not seem a working implementation yet.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder