Layout

Layout

Hi,

I'm interested in your product Layout and other stuff, would you please indicate me is problable avaibility, so I could plan my project. I would so like to be alpha or beta test in your product if possible.
    Please, so indicate me for your support training.

Thx

Best regards.

RE: Layout

Hi Bernard,

I'm not sure if I completely understand your request? Maybe you could clarify?

The initial release (version 0.3.1) is available now and we're working continuously on adding more functionality and controls.

Our immediate plan is to release a batch of new controls (v0.4) at the end of February or first week of March. No guarantees through.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Feb 22, 2011 at 2:16 AM.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Hi,

Thx for your quickly answer. What I want to do is like this example. for this, I need to be sure that the new version (V 4.0) dispose with BorderLayout. I'm interesting to use alpha, or beta to try with my application.

Thx.

Best regards

Hi Bernard,

Thanks for the clarification. There's a 50% chance BorderLayout will be ready for the 0.4 release. It's really tough for me to know for sure at this point.

What I can tell you is that we are working on BorderLayout and it is our priority to build.

We will post some information regarding Beta testing soon.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Waouh,

Did you receive the bitmap of our futur application. Our application is a browser of news like Reuters,....

Do you have the possibilty to give me a beta or alpha version? I'm very enjoy to try it and continue my application with your product. Actually, I use splitter from component art to divide the screen like the example but I prefer the BorderLayout. Our plan is to finish a first application in september and I need more informations to take the good decision.

For a commercial use, can you send me the price ? (maximum support).

Thx.

I just made a blog post with news regarding BorderLayout. Thought you might be interested.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Feb 22, 2011 at 2:17 AM.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder