[CLOSED] [1.0] NumberField decimal separator issue

[CLOSED] [1.0] NumberField decimal separator issue

Possibly related to http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?8634

I set the culture on each page as different users with different languages will use my app (when they logon I know their language and set it in the page override). This works well, however the NumberField control seems to have an issue with decimal separators.

The attached test project shows the issues I am having. Firstly the display of the number value defaults to '0.00' rather than '0,00' when using a culture that has a comma as the decimal separator. With a non English culture set, if I edit the value the number field stops me using a '.' separator (good) and allows a ',' (perfect). BUT as soon as I tab out of the field it is formatted back to using a '.' decimal separator. If I then attempt to call a DirectMethod I get the exception "The Text value supplied is not a type of Double, Input string was not in a correct format" - this exception is raised by Ext.Net.NumberFieldBase.CheckRange.

Is this a bug or am I missing a setting somewhere? I'm using SVN revision 2896.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Jan 07, 2011 at 4:47 PM.

RE: [CLOSED] [1.0] NumberField decimal separator issue

Hi,

Fixed. Please update from SVN

RE: [CLOSED] [1.0] NumberField decimal separator issue

Thanks - confirmed working now.
    With last version i'm having the same problem, can it be the same error?
    with revision 2752 was working fine
    The Text value supplied is not a type of Double. La cadena de entrada no tiene el formato correcto.

[InvalidCastException: The Text value supplied is not a type of Double. La cadena de entrada no tiene el formato correcto.]
    Ext.Net.NumberFieldBase.CheckRange(String value) +456    Ext.Net.NumberFieldBase.set_Text(String value) +45
    Ext.Net.TextFieldBase.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +387
    Ext.Net.Field.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +42   
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +346   
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1743
    Last edited by Daniil; Sep 10, 2010 at 3:16 PM. Reason: Wrapping exception text in [CODE] tags
    Hi,

juane66, please provide test sample which demonstrates the issue (it is better to create separate thread)