[CLOSED] The red mark of the TextField controls that AllowBlank="False" disapear after updating Coolite version 1.0.0 from SVN today

[CLOSED] The red mark of the TextField controls that AllowBlank="False" disapear after updating Coolite version 1.0.0 from SVN today

Hi,

The red mark of the TextField controls that AllowBlank="False" disapear after updating Coolite version 1.0.0 from SVN today.

How can I make that red mark that appears again when the PanelForm is loaded?

RE: [CLOSED] The red mark of the TextField controls that AllowBlank="False" disapear after updating Coolite version 1.0.0 from SVN today

Hi Flor,

I ran a test with AllowBlank="false" and the red underline appears to work correctly when the TextField validation fails.

As always, please post a code sample demonstrating how to reproduce the problem.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

RE: [CLOSED] The red mark of the TextField controls that AllowBlank="False" disapear after updating Coolite version 1.0.0 from SVN today

Hi,

I am attaching a Visual Studio 2008 project example

1 - You are right the validation works fine, but what I need it is the red marks to appear when the page is loaded for the TextFields that AllowBlank=false

That was the way my project was working before updating from SVN.

Now the red mark appear only if something is typed and then removed from those fields.

2 - Also the property "LabelCls" is not available now in this version, that is bad because I have this property in the whole project and the property "LabelStyle" does not work.

3 - I need to make the button "ImageButton2.disable = false" if the FormPanel is valid and "ImageButton2.disable = true" if the FormPanel is not valid. I am trying to do it using the "ClientValidation" listener but it does not work.

Thanks for your help,

Hi Flor,

Regarding #2, the following forum post is related to the .LabelCls property, see

http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?postid=32251.aspx

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Hi Flor,

Regarding #3, the following <ClientValidation> Handler appears to work.

Example

<ClientValidation Handler="#{ImageButton2}.setDisabled(!valid);" />

Hope this helps.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Hi Flor,

Regarding #1, adding the following <AfterRender> listener to the FormPanel triggers the validation to fire just after the panel renders.

Example

<AfterRender Handler="this.isValid();" />

Hope this helps.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Hi Geoffrey,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Everything worked fine.

Hi,

I had a problem with the AccordionLayout after adpdating from SVN.

I am attaching an screen example showing the areas in red that I need to fix.

I had my own icons to show "+" and "-" when the panels were collapsed or not, now appears again your own blue icon.

Could you tell me please how to fix it.

I do not know which properties to use now.

Hi,

Please do not pay attention to my last replay I will add a new post for this issue.