[FIXED] Editable GridPanel textfield editor width does not fit column width

[FIXED] Editable GridPanel textfield editor width does not fit column width

If a gridpanel contains a scrollbar, the editor width for the right most visible column will only be as long as the start of the column to the part cut off by the scrollbar. Sorry it's kind of hard to explain but this can be reproduced in your Examples Explorer v1.0 (happens in 0.8 too).

Using IE8
    1. Go to https://examples1.ext.net/#/GridPanel/WebService_Connections/ServiceUsing/
    2. Resize browser window to (1024,768)
    3. Note Country column is cut off. Only 3/4 is visible due to scrolling.
    4. Double click on a cell in Country column to enable editing. Note the textbox shown is not 100% of the column. It's 100% of the column visible before the scrollbar cutoff.
    5. Scroll back to the left
    6. Increase width of Postal Code column so only a little bit of Country column is shown
    7. Double click on cell in Country column and now textbox is even smaller.

We let users configure the width of our editable gridpanel. It has happened a few times where the textbox is only a few pixels wide.

RE: [FIXED] Editable GridPanel textfield editor width does not fit column width

Hi,

For me it works fine, after double click the grid automatically make small scrolling to show full editor (online sample under IE8)

Hmm...I had compatibility view turned on.

Hi,

It seems it is IE7 issue, can you try to add the following listener to the Editor field
    <Focus Handler="if(Ext.isIE7){this.el.repaint();}" Delay="30"/>

Hmm...i dont really want to add that to all my editors...is there a way to globally fix this?

Hi,

I will try to implement global fix soon

Hi,

Fixed for Ext.Net
    Please update from SVN