[CLOSED] Getting back to the 0.8 Examples Page

[CLOSED] Getting back to the 0.8 Examples Page

https://examples1.ext.net has started to redirect to the 1.0 examples page. Is there a way to get back to the examples page for the 0.8 version of Coolite?

Thanks.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Oct 01, 2010 at 9:19 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]

RE: Getting back to the 0.8 Examples Page

Hi,

Well, you can always to download 0.8 Examples Explorer from SVN and run it locally

I would suggest having a link back to the older version like you did for 0.7 when 0.8 released?

Since you have replaced the 0.8 Examples Explorer does that mean you have released 1.0? If not, it would probably make sense for to have access to the Examples Explorer around for the version that is currently available. It would also help to make it more clear that the Examples Explorer link is for the 1.0 version since the download link is still for the 0.8.2 version.

Hi,

We recently moved the coolite examples explorer to a new server/host and there's a performance problem with the application and we're trying to track down the root cause.

I'll change to the original default.aspx page to include a message, before the redirect.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Feb 22, 2011 at 3:29 AM.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Thanks for your help.

I've had to take the whole examples.ext.net site offline. We're still trying to narrow down the cause of the problem.

The full source to the examples explorer is available in the download package, or via SVN.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder