[CLOSED] [1.0] groupingsummary-embedded.css not set to embedded resource

[CLOSED] [1.0] groupingsummary-embedded.css not set to embedded resource

Hi,

groupingsummary-embedded.css build action is not set to embedded resource in the project in the file's properties. I think you should verify all the other files that should be embedded as resources as I have previously found a few of them that weren't. We find it one by one sometimes when we encounter problem in our application. It would be good to avoid.

Regards,
    Tadeusz

RE: [CLOSED] [1.0] groupingsummary-embedded.css not set to embedded resource

Hi,

GroupingSummary doesn't use groupingsummary-embedded.css (it was generated automatically) because there are no embedded resources for that plugin (only groupingsummary.css file is used).

Anyway thanks for the report

Thanks for explaining, however just for consistency, I believe all *embedded.css should be set to Embedded Resource since they are present in AssemblyInfo.cs. Otherwise, you have web resource declared, but not really defined.

We include Ext.NET CSS manually by ourselves and we always include *embedded. We include CSS using web resources and pass them through our CSS minimizer. From your response I gather, we would need to include sometimes regular CSS, sometimes embedded.css, but that doesn't make sense. We don't want to monitor every CSS file whether it has resources or not.

It would be great if you could set all *embedded.css files to embedded resource.

Regards,
    Tadeusz

Hi,

Yes, agreed. Fixed.
    I checked another css files. All are marked as 'Embedded Resource'

Thanks!