[CLOSED] [1.0] Treepanel AsyncTreeNode load

[CLOSED] [1.0] Treepanel AsyncTreeNode load

hi, i have a AsyncTree treepanel that's loaded with the first nodes, i want that when it has finished loading the first nodes, to load part of the child nodes, to follow a path, so i can select the last node it was selected, but i can't figure it out, when it's finished the first load of the tree, how can i archive this out?
    thanks

RE: [CLOSED] [1.0] Treepanel AsyncTreeNode load

Hi,

Partial node loading is not supported, you need to call 'reload' (or 'expand') for async tree node to load children
    Or use simple tree node with predefined children

Please see the following post which demonstrates how to select child in the async node
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?postid=29725.aspx

i saw that example, but to apply it, i must know when the tree was finished loading, with what event i can do that?

Hi,

Please note that tree cannot be loaded, separate nodes can be loaded (at one time several nodes can initiate load request)
    TreePanel has the following event

http://www.extjs.com/deploy/dev/docs/source/TreePanel.html#event-Ext.tree.TreePanel-load
    load : ( <code style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Lucida Console', 'Courier New', Courier, monospace; font-size: 12px; ">Node node</code> )<div class="mdesc" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); "><div class="long" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; display: block; line-height: 18px; ">Fires when a node is loaded<div class="mdetail-params" style="margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 12px; font-size: 12px; "><strong style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; display: block; margin-bottom: 3px; font-size: 11px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); ">Listeners will be called with the following arguments:[/b]<ul style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 12px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 12px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; list-style-type: circle; list-style-position: inside; list-style-image: initial; "><li style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; list-style-position: inside; list-style-type: circle; list-style-image: initial; "><code style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Lucida Console', 'Courier New', Courier, monospace; font-size: 12px; ">node</code> : Node<div class="sub-desc" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 16px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">The node that was loaded[/list]

there is a way to know when all nodes has been loaded?
    thanks

Hi,

There is no such conception 'load all nodes'. By default, root nodes loads own children. If you manually expand/load one of the child node then will be initiated request for that particular node.

Therefore I think you need listen Load event of the tree and check that loaded node is root