[CLOSED] Grid Panel Filter and Sorting futures for Large data

[CLOSED] Grid Panel Filter and Sorting futures for Large data

<div style="text-align: left;">Hi,
    <div style="text-align: left;">

<div style="text-align: left;">I am using Grid Panel to show the Students Data.I am using filter options and sorting in my Grid Panel.

<div style="text-align: left;">Now in my database,i am having only 2000 students data.In future it may cross more than 1 lac (100000).

<div style="text-align: left;">So if i load all records to my Grid Panel, it will take long time to render on users in browser.

<div style="text-align: left;">To avoid this issue i planned to retrieve only 100s of record to Grid Panel to make my application as fast.But if i use this option, i cant use the filter options for all records in my database.It will only available to the loaded record
    <div style="text-align: left;">(ie . the filter wil work for that 100s of record only).

<div style="text-align: left;">Can i call any AjaxEvents in my Filter TextBox to retrieve the searched data from Database and is there any way to Call AjaxEvents in Paging Toolbars Next, Previous Buttons?

RE: [CLOSED] Grid Panel Filter and Sorting futures for Large data

Hi,

You have to use remote paging
    https://examples1.ext.net/#/GridPane..._Sorting/Page/

The filtering must be remote also. What kind of filtering do you use? You have to initiate request (for example, call 'reload' for the store) and apply filter on the server side, after that apply filtering data to the store (for example, filter data, apply paging (get only 10 rows for example) and bind data to the store)