[CLOSED] [1.0] Trigger field CSS

[CLOSED] [1.0] Trigger field CSS

Hello,

We set on the ResourcesManager RederStyles to None and include all Ext.NET styles manually in our own resource manager. This works well with all controls, but TriggerField. It seems to injects its CSS into the page during rendering. Other controls use separate CSS (e.g. multiselect-embedded.css).

The CSS injected into the page (provided below) is injected at the top of the CSS definitions and has no effect as our resource manager renders other Ext.NET CSS afterwards and they overwrite the CSS injected by the TriggerField.

Is it possible for you to use e.g. triggerfield-embedded.css for the TriggerField as do the other controls?

CSS I am referring to is:

.x-form-field-wrap .x-form-ellipsis-trigger {
        background-image:url("/Console-Test/ux/extensions/triggerfield/images/ellipsis-gif/ext.axd");
        cursor:pointer;
    }
    Regards,
    Tadeusz

PS. I tried to put the above into "code" blocks, but it doesn't work.

RE: [CLOSED] [1.0] Trigger field CSS

Hi Tadeusz,

With the TriggerField there were only a couple required css, so we decided to autogenerate and add to the document dynamically via javascript. This avoids having another http request for a tiny .css file.

You should be able to just copy those css classes and add them lower in the document which should then override properly.

I can see how setting .RenderStyles should also prevent these TriggerField classes from rendering. We'll investigate adding the functionality.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

RE: [CLOSED] [1.0] Trigger field CSS

Hi,

I did that as a workaround, but unfortunately I needed to copy TriggerField images to my project. I say there are already tiny CSS (like ColumnHeaderGroup-embedded.css), so I guess this one wouldn't make a difference. But if you choose not to change that, I can live with that although I'd prefer the CSS solution as in other plugins and extensions.

Thanks,
    Tadeusz