[1.0] Revoke deprecation of MultiField

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

RE: [1.0] Revoke deprecation of MultiField

Hi,

It is ExtJS bug. I created bug report. Hope that ExtJS will fix it soon
    http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthrea...l-under-Chrome

Thanks for the update Vlad. I have subscribed to the ExtJs bug thread, and hope it would be resolved soon.

I have had problems with the change to CompositeField but I haven't had time to work out exactly what the issues are yet so I've just re-included the MultiField classes and carried on but obviously that can't continue.

I've just had another look at CompositeField as you have obviously been fixing issues since I first looked at the problem and I wanted to see if that would resolve the problems I had.

I have a FormLayout that contained a number of MultiFields. I have replaced these with CompositeField and they are now no longer visible - it's certainly a lot better than it was as previously the whole formlayout seemed to get screwed up. The labels of the fields render and are visible, but the controls render with no height so you can't see them.

Ben
    Guess what, I am also having the same issue again. If the CompositeField is not visible when initially its parent renders, and then you make it visible manually in code, the child items simply do not show up.

A temporary fix is to call doLayout() manually on the CompositeField after making it visible. This probably is an ExtJs bug, being discussed here:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...l-under-Chrome

Wonder, no fix has been provided by ExtJs team even after much time has passed.
    Hello!

That's right. Sometimes it needs to bump ExtJS team:) But all the same they are doing a good work.

Maybe calling the syncSize method instead of doLayout solves the issue? Could you try this?
    It's just less expensive method.
    Hi Daniell, sorry for the delay and thanks for the reply... Yes, syncSize works too...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234