Help me to check with my account type

Help me to check with my account type

Hi.
    My account isn't upgraded to "Premium Member" after the license purchase. Could you help me to make a double check with it. Thanks.

Charlie.
    Development Team of WebEzi software

RE: Help me to check with my account type

Hi Charlie,

Sorry about that. Looks like your forum account was not upgraded to a Premium Member. It should be upgraded now.

Your svn account credentials were sent on 2001-04-12, can you confirm that you received?

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

RE: Help me to check with my account type

Hi Geoffrey:

Thank you for the rapid response. SVN access is fine, don't worry about it.

<div style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); ">Charlie.
    <div style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); ">Development Team of WebEzi software