[CLOSED] Incorrect Rendering of Child controls when parent user control is loaded in collapsed state

[CLOSED] Incorrect Rendering of Child controls when parent user control is loaded in collapsed state

i,
    some time ago I posted the problem that when controls were housed in a panel that was loaded with collapsed=true; when the panel is uncollapsed, the controls were incorrectly rendered.
    The solution you gave me was to add this listener to the panel:

<Listeners>

<Expand Handler="this.cascade(function(c){c.onTriggerClick &amp;&amp; ((c.lastSize &amp;&amp; (c.lastSize.width=0)) || true) &amp;&amp; c.setWidth(200)});" Single="true" />

</Listeners>

Now I am having the same problem, only this time the controls belong to a usercontrol; The above solution does not seem to work in this case.

I have atached 2 screen dumps to illustrate the problem, in each case the user control is circled in red: The first shows how the usercontrol looks when it is loaded with collapsed=false;
    The second shows how the usercontrol looks when it is loaded with callapsed=true, and then it is uncollapsed by the user.

RE: [CLOSED] Incorrect Rendering of Child controls when parent user control is loaded in collapsed state

Hi,

Can you post test sample which reproduces the problem? What version do you use? Just under 1.0 version this should not occurs

RE: [CLOSED] Incorrect Rendering of Child controls when parent user control is loaded in collapsed state

Whilst creating a test sample for you, I discovered that the cause of my problem was the ControlLayout that i was housing my controls in. Once I removed the ControlLayout, the problem went away and all I needed was that panel listener to resize the controls on EXpand.