[CLOSED] Insert Record into grid

[CLOSED] Insert Record into grid

Hi guys,

I have two grids on my pages. first grid is detail data the user can insert new rows and update existing rows. The second grid is calculations from the first grid .

Can you give me direction how to get it to work. I insert the record from the code behind with grid.InsertRecord. The insert work fine I wanted to push the data

To my web server to do the calculations and bind the summary grid. I didn?t know which function I should call. I tried Added it fires only the first insert , Add doesn?t fire

And before Add doesn?t fire

Thank you

RE: [CLOSED] Insert Record into grid

Hi,

Do you need a moment when to run calculation logic?
    You can use 'Add' event of the Store
    add : ( <code style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Lucida Console','Courier New',Courier,monospace; font-size: 12px;">Store this</code>, <code style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Lucida Console','Courier New',Courier,monospace; font-size: 12px;">Ext.data.Record[] records</code>, <code style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Lucida Console','Courier New',Courier,monospace; font-size: 12px;">Number index</code> )<div class="mdesc" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><div class="long" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: block; line-height: 18px;">Fires when Records have been added to the Store<div class="mdetail-params" style="margin: 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 12px; font-size: 12px;"><strong style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; display: block; margin-bottom: 3px; font-size: 11px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85);">Listeners will be called with the following arguments:[/b]<ul style="margin: 12px; padding: 0px; list-style-type: circle; list-style-position: inside;"><li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; list-style-position: inside; list-style-type: circle;"><code style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Lucida Console','Courier New',Courier,monospace; font-size: 12px;">this</code> : Store<li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; list-style-position: inside; list-style-type: circle;"><code style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Lucida Console','Courier New',Courier,monospace; font-size: 12px;">records</code> : Ext.data.Record[]<div class="sub-desc" style="margin: 5px 5px 5px 16px; padding: 0px;">The array of Records added
    <li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; list-style-position: inside; list-style-type: circle;"><code style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Lucida Console','Courier New',Courier,monospace; font-size: 12px;">index</code> : Number<div class="sub-desc" style="margin: 5px 5px 5px 16px; padding: 0px;">The index at which the record(s) were added[/list]

RE: [CLOSED] Insert Record into grid

thanks Vlad I will try it