Hi,

I've a certain requirement for an ASP.NET 2.0 project. It has been mentioned at many places that Coolite runs on .NET 2.0 but requires 3.5 on the development machine.

I think this is not true. I'm using Visual Studio 2008 (without service packs) for the ASP.NET 2.0 application and have not been able to use Coolite in that project.

1. First of all the Coolite tab in the toolbox is not visible if the project framework is set to 2.0.

2. Even if i change the framework to 3.5 and then change it back to 2.0 the VS2008 gives error that some of the assemblies use higher framework

3. It was mentioned somewhere that Newtonsoft.JSOn was the only thing that requires .NET 3.5. I have tried using Newtonsoft.JSON for .net framework 2.0. This is incorrect. Coolite.Utilities also use many LINQ features.

4. I also tried recompiling code using LinqBridge for replacement of LINQ in Coolite. It also does not work as the LinqBridge does not provide lambda expression support which is used in Coolite.Utilities type and reflection management.

Can anyone provide me with any solution of how i can use Coolite in ASP.NET 2.0 framework?

kind regard,