Version 1.0 Preview

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

RE: Version 1.0 Preview

Yeah, sorry.

I have since started a whole new project from scratch and this time it worked. I honestly have no clue what got corrupted. I ran a diff between the projects and they exactly match. :Shrugs: Sorry for the inconsequential posting and in the wrong place.

https://examples2.ext.net/
    <h2 style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14pt; color: maroon; ">Configuration Error</h2><b style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; color: black; margin-top: -5px; ">Description: [/b]An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

<b style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; color: black; margin-top: -5px; ">Parser Error Message: [/b]Could not load file or assembly 'Ext.Net' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. (D:\wwwroot2\examples.ext.net\web.config line 102)

pil0t (3/31/2010) https://examples2.ext.net/
    <h2 style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14pt; color: maroon; ">Configuration Error</h2><b style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; color: black; margin-top: -5px; ">Description: [/b]An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

<b style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; color: black; margin-top: -5px; ">Parser Error Message: [/b]Could not load file or assembly 'Ext.Net' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. (D:\wwwroot2\examples.ext.net\web.config line 102)
    Should be working now. I think you caught the site in the middle of an update.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Yeah, now it's work ;)

Is there any way to download and install example explorer local?

pil0t (4/1/2010) Yeah, now it's work ;)

Is there any way to download and install example explorer local?
    The source will be available with the v1.0 RC release.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Nice one vladimir and Geoffrey on the release of the 1.0 preview. I'm still going to find something, I know it :]

Timothy

Very cool! Thanks for giving us the preview.

Keep up the good work.

Hi.. thanks for your preview files, can you upload Ext.Net.Factory assembly? I am seeing the MVC preview with 1.0 but I can not find that dll...
    Thanks for your collaboration...

Hi Geoffry,

Is'nt time for a public preview of Expamples panel of version 1.0?

marc.

Where can i get Ext.Net.UX.

i started the upgrade my script but i could not find Ext.Net.UX on google. so can some one provide me the dll or repository info?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast