[CLOSED] customise tooltip for a specific item in Combobox

[CLOSED] customise tooltip for a specific item in Combobox

Hi,

I have created a dynamic combo-box.
    I have added items to Combo-box .
    I need to check if user selects a Text (example - Text selected ="Text"), it should pop-up a textbox and button to edit tool-tip for this particular item.
    When popup button is clicked, it adds new tool-tip for text item in combo-box.

any guidance will be of great help.

RE: [CLOSED] customise tooltip for a specific item in Combobox

Hi,

Can you provide some mockup images? I am not sure that clear understood what you try to achive

Hi,

I have attached screen-shots.

File 1 (name -'initial data in combobox.jpg') contains list of data. For data in combo-box 'Other with description' , I need a pop up (something like File 2 attchment), whereby I can store information related to data in Combobox.

My combox-box is dynamic. I need to show this panel\pop-up for a certain data only.
    My second question is -Can I set specific tool-tip to this particular data (tool-tip should be same as written in pop-up\panel textbox).

Thanks

Hi,

I am not sure yet that clear understanding your requirements. May be you can describe step by step with some existing code

If you need to show popup window then use Select listener of the combo, see selected value and if value equals required then show the window

<Select Handler="if(record.get(this.displayField)=='Other with description'){Window1.show();}"/>