[CLOSED] Error adding headerrow to GridPanel in dynamically loaded usercontrol.

[CLOSED] Error adding headerrow to GridPanel in dynamically loaded usercontrol.

hi,

I am trying add a header row to a gridpanel in a dynamically loaded usercontrol but getting some errors. Please offer some assistance. See attachment for sample.

RE: [CLOSED] Error adding headerrow to GridPanel in dynamically loaded usercontrol.

HI,

i just realize i never specify how to generated the error, just click the green button in the gridpanel that is loaded initially, this will trigger an event to load the dynamic Usecontrol in the south region.

RE: [CLOSED] Error adding headerrow to GridPanel in dynamically loaded usercontrol.

Hi,

1. There is js error during initial page load. You have 6 header columns but grid has 5 columns only (GridPanelDetailReport from the DetailReportView). The count of header columns cannot be greater than the count of the grid columns (js error occurs in this case)

2. Please update from SVN. We fixed one bug which prevents correctly rendering of the dynamic header rows

Hi,

I will let you know after i test with the new files.