ViewPort - new dynamic tab content

ViewPort - new dynamic tab content

Hello,

I'm afraid my English is a bit rusty, but I have a problem:
    We have ASP.NET controls wrapped ExtJS (just like Coolite) and we use ViewPort with:
    <UL>
    <LI>treeview in west region (after click open new tab in center region) </LI>
    <LI>tabpanel in center region New tabs are opened with autoload(="Test.aspx") or by click on the treeview in west region</LI>[/list]
    Simple aspx/html pages are working correctly.

But I want to use my EControls (C# WebControls wrappers for extjs controls), so I need for this a ScriptManger and <form runat="server" on Test.aspx and this is complete page with head, body, form and ScriptManager. In C# this is working ok but I receive errors in browser. I have a problem on page after new tab is loaded and activated. I receive response the following message in firebug, <STRONG style="COLOR: red">Sys.InvalidOperationException: The PageRequestManager cannot be initialized more than once. [/b]

Question: Is it possible to load a complete apsx page to new tab?

RE: ViewPort - new dynamic tab content

Hi etask-ps,

I apologize if I misunderstood something, but is your question regarding a issue with the Coolite controls?

I can't say I've ever run across that "Sys.InvalidOperationException", but if you can provide a code sample which reproduces the problem using Coolite controls, we will do our best to troubleshoot.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder