[CLOSED] Using asp expression

[CLOSED] Using asp expression

<p class="MsoNormal"><p class="MsoNormal">Sometimes I need to use the asp.net expression like this :</p><p class="MsoNormal"><%# something %></p><p class="MsoNormal">or</p><p class="MsoNormal"><%$Resources something %></p><p class="MsoNormal">
    </p><p class="MsoNormal"><ext:Panel ID="Tab1" runat="server" Title="<%$Resources:ResStr, TimesheetFrm_Project%>" Icon="ApplicationForm" Border="false"></p><p class="MsoNormal">	<AutoLoad Url="http://www.matin.qc.ca" Mode="IFrame" ShowMask="true" MaskMsg="<%$Resources:ResStr, TimesheetFrm_Project%>'..." /></p><p class="MsoNormal"></ext:Panel></p><p class="MsoNormal">
    </p><p class="MsoNormal">If we use it, we must call in the "code behind" Page.DataBind (). That's correct. But I noticed that it worked on the main node containing runat = "server". But once we enters the hierarchy of the node, it no longer works. Regardless of the expression used, it is an empty string that is assigned.</p><p class="MsoNormal">In my example above, the window title will contain "project". But MsgMask will remain empty.</p><p class="MsoNormal">What is the proper way to do it?</p><p class="MsoNormal">Thanks!</p><p class="MsoNormal">
    </p></p>

RE: [CLOSED] Using asp expression

Hi,

Try to set AutoDataBind="true" for AutoLoad

RE: [CLOSED] Using asp expression

It works thanks!