Hi
In 0.8.2, the code below worked fine...it captures command events from command column buttons in my grid.

<Command OnEvent="DoCommand" Before="if (command=='Delete') { mask = new Ext.LoadMask(#{GridPanel1}.getEl(), {msg:'Deleting Contact from Group...'});} else { mask = new Ext.LoadMask(#{GridPanel1}.getEl(), {msg:'Loading Contact Details...'});}   mask.show();  "
                            Failure="mask.hide();" Success="mask.hide(); if (command=='Delete') Ext.Msg.alert('Deleted','Contact has been deleted from this group.');">
                            <ExtraParams>
                                <ext:Parameter Name="command" Value="command" Mode="Raw" />
                                <ext:Parameter Name="contactId" Value="#{GridPanel1}.getSelectionModel().getSelected().data.ContactId"
                                    Mode="Raw" />
                                <ext:Parameter Name="companyGroupId" Value="#{GridPanel1}.getSelectionModel().getSelected().data.CompanyGroupId"
                                    Mode="Raw" />
                            </ExtraParams>
                        </Command>
However, in 1.0, I'm getting an error saying that
"{GridPanel1}.getSelectionModel().getSelected( )" is undefined.

If I select the row first, then click the command, it works...as expected.

How can I change my code so that clicking the command either first selects the row, or how can I obtain the correct row values respective of the row from which my command was launched?

-Raphael