[CLOSED] Getting a lot of .getSelectionModel().getSelected() is undefined errors..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[CLOSED] Getting a lot of .getSelectionModel().getSelected() is undefined errors..

Hi
    In 0.8.2, the code below worked fine...it captures command events from command column buttons in my grid.

<Command OnEvent="DoCommand" Before="if (command=='Delete') { mask = new Ext.LoadMask(#{GridPanel1}.getEl(), {msg:'Deleting Contact from Group...'});} else { mask = new Ext.LoadMask(#{GridPanel1}.getEl(), {msg:'Loading Contact Details...'});}   mask.show();  "
                                Failure="mask.hide();" Success="mask.hide(); if (command=='Delete') Ext.Msg.alert('Deleted','Contact has been deleted from this group.');">
                                <ExtraParams>
                                    <ext:Parameter Name="command" Value="command" Mode="Raw" />
                                    <ext:Parameter Name="contactId" Value="#{GridPanel1}.getSelectionModel().getSelected().data.ContactId"
                                        Mode="Raw" />
                                    <ext:Parameter Name="companyGroupId" Value="#{GridPanel1}.getSelectionModel().getSelected().data.CompanyGroupId"
                                        Mode="Raw" />
                                </ExtraParams>
                            </Command>
    However, in 1.0, I'm getting an error saying that
    "{GridPanel1}.getSelectionModel().getSelected( )" is undefined.

If I select the row first, then click the command, it works...as expected.

How can I change my code so that clicking the command either first selects the row, or how can I obtain the correct row values respective of the row from which my command was launched?

-Raphael

RE: [CLOSED] Getting a lot of .getSelectionModel().getSelected() is undefined errors..

Hi,

Use 'record' to pass the record associated with the current command
    <ext:Parameter Name="contactId" Value="record.data.ContactId" Mode="Raw" />
    <ext:Parameter Name="companyGroupId" Value="record.data.CompanyGroupId" Mode="Raw" />

RE: [CLOSED] Getting a lot of .getSelectionModel().getSelected() is undefined errors..

That worked!
    Thanks