[CLOSED] [1.0] MultiCombo - possible to change position of Trigger fields?

[CLOSED] [1.0] MultiCombo - possible to change position of Trigger fields?

I have a multicombo that I have added triggers to. Trigger 1 will be to 'Select All', Trigger 2 will be to 'Clear All'

Ideally the standard button for the arrow should come before the trigger fields (See attached MultiCombo Trigger - What Should be.png), with my current code it comes after (See attached MultiCombo Trigger Orig.png):

<ext:MultiCombo ID="cboValidateReportType" runat="server" Editable="false" Width="185"
                                                FieldLabel="Billing Type"  >
                            <Triggers>
                                <ext:FieldTrigger Icon="Ellipsis"  Qtip="Select All" />
                                <ext:FieldTrigger Icon="Clear" Qtip="Clear All" />
                            </Triggers>

<Listeners>
                                <TriggerClick Fn="triggerHandler" />
                            </Listeners>

</ext:MultiCombo>
    Is there a way to adjust the placement of the trigger fields?

Thanks~

RE: [CLOSED] [1.0] MultiCombo - possible to change position of Trigger fields?

Hi,

We added new property to the all trigger fields - FirstBaseTrigger
    If true then base trigger (which perfroms base action - show dropdown list and etc) will be displayed first
    Please update from SVN

Wow - you guys are fast!

I'm not sure when we will be able to update from SVN because we are in the middle of QA and only high priority changes are being made for our first release to production.

Can you tell me what files/code you changed for this update so I can look at just those changes? Then I can apply it to our current version without QA having to regression test.

Thanks~

Hi,

I don't know your current version. TriggerField (and inheritors) were changed recently. Therefore it has hard to say where you should to change.

Can you zip the following folder from your current distributive and send to the support@object.net?
    Ext.Net\Build\Ext.Net\extnet\core\form\

I will change it and resend to you

Hi,

I send back changed files. Please check it

Worked perfect.

Thank You!

Was just browsing around.. Must say apart from the good work in Coolite/Ext.Net itself, the team also excels in their Support promise.. Keep up the good work guys!!!