[CLOSED] [1.0] Style Error

[CLOSED] [1.0] Style Error

I know this doesn't contain very much information and I'm sorry, but since I updated to the last build over the weekend (not sure what one I ran before then but it wasn't that old, maybe a few days) I'm getting an error in Internet explorer 8

I would post the code but I'm not sure where it's actually coming from at this point.

<p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Times">"'style' is null or not an object (ext.axd?v=28298,7)" (firebug)</p><p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Times">
    </p><p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Times">Any ideas where to go would be appreciated.</p>

RE: [CLOSED] [1.0] Style Error

Hi,

Try to narrow the problem. Just remove controls step by step while error is gone. It will give you control which causes that ptoblem

It seems to happen when I'm trying to load my already existing control (built on the page but hidden) and add it to tabpanel

Contacts_Panel.Render("tpAccountDetails", RenderMode.AddTo)

Before it would just work, and the first time the page loads it does work correctly and as expect, but the second time it loads it now gets the error (my guess is because the control is already rendered on the page)?

But I also have other controls already rendered on the page that works correctly using the same code as above.

Here is the example of the panel in question, I can remove this from the render and the page works as expected so I'm guessing this control is the problem.

<ext:Panel runat="server" Hidden="true" Header="false" Border="false" Title="Contacts"
        ID="Contacts_Panel">
        <Items>
            <ext:BorderLayout ID="BorderLayout2" runat="server">
                <Center MarginsSummary="0 0 0 0">
                    <ext:Panel ID="Panel3" runat="server" Frame="true" Title="Contacts" Icon="UserHome"
                        Layout="Fit">
                        <Items>
                            <ext:GridPanel ID="gContacts" runat="server" Border="false" StripeRows="true" Header="false"
                                Title="Contacts" TrackMouseOver="true">
                                <ColumnModel ID="ColumnModel2" runat="server">
                                    <Columns>
                                        <ext:Column ColumnID="id" DataIndex="Party_ID" Hidden="true" />
                                        <ext:Column DataIndex="Role" Width="200px" Header="Role" />
                                        <ext:Column ColumnID="title" Hidden="true" Width="200px" DataIndex="Title" Header="Title" />
                                        <ext:Column ColumnID="First_Name" Width="200px" DataIndex="First_Name" Header="First Name" />
                                        <ext:Column DataIndex="Last_Name" Width="200px" Header="Last Name" />
                                        <ext:Column DataIndex="Job_Title" Width="200px" Header="Job Title" />
                                        <ext:Column DataIndex="Primary_Flag" Width="200px" Header="Primary Role" />
                                    </Columns>
                                </ColumnModel>
                                <Store>
                                    <ext:Store ID="Contacts_Store" runat="server" OnRefreshData="contacts_store_refresh">
                                        <Reader>
                                            <ext:JsonReader IDProperty="Party_ID">
                                                <Fields>
                                                    <ext:RecordField Name="Party_ID" />
                                                    <ext:RecordField Name="Title" />
                                                    <ext:RecordField Name="First_Name" />
                                                    <ext:RecordField Name="Last_Name" />
                                                    <ext:RecordField Name="Job_Title" />
                                                    <ext:RecordField Name="Status" />
                                                    <ext:RecordField Name="Role" />
                                                    <ext:RecordField Name="Primary_Flag" />
                                                </Fields>
                                            </ext:JsonReader>
                                        </Reader>
                                        <AutoLoadParams>
                                            <ext:Parameter Name="start" Value="0" Mode="Raw" />
                                            <ext:Parameter Name="limit" Value="5" Mode="Raw" />
                                        </AutoLoadParams>
                                    </ext:Store>
                                </Store>
                                <SelectionModel>
                                    <ext:RowSelectionModel ID="RowSelectionModel2" runat="server" SingleSelect="true">
                                        <Listeners>
                                            <RowSelect Handler="if(#{pnlSouth}.isVisible()){#{gContactpoints}.reload();}" />
                                        </Listeners>
                                        <DirectEvents>
                                            <RowSelect OnEvent="Load_Contact_Points">
                                                <ExtraParams>
                                                    <ext:Parameter Name="Party_ID" Value="this.getSelected().id" Mode="Raw" />
                                                </ExtraParams>
                                            </RowSelect>
                                        </DirectEvents>
                                    </ext:RowSelectionModel>
                                </SelectionModel>
                                <View>
                                    <ext:GridView runat="server" EmptyText="No Data Available" />
                                </View>
                                <LoadMask ShowMask="true" Msg="Loading Contacts..." />
                                <BottomBar>
                                    <ext:PagingToolbar ID="PagingToolBar1" runat="server" PageSize="5" />
                                </BottomBar>
                            </ext:GridPanel>
                        </Items>
                    </ext:Panel>

Hi,

Unfortunately that part of the example cannot help us. We need working example. Just remove all what is not related with issue's reproducing and post example (if code is private then you can send it to the support email and we will review it privately)

I'll try to come up with something the only thing I could find through firebug was it breaking on Ext.DomHelper and saying H is undefined, let me see what I can come up with for an example.

Ok I think I figured out my problem. I have two tabs I'm adding through code behind (render) to a tabpanel. One is a panel the other is a gridview which has some functions to adjust colors of cells etc. The first time they work as expected, the first panel or tab is set to active and the second one won't actually load until you click or activate it. If you try to load it again thats when it fails. But as long as you click on the second tab before you try to reload it and it renders, there are no problems.

I'll try to come up with an example

Hi,

Just few notes while you are preparing test sample.
    Try to set DeferredRender="false" for the TabPanel and set HideMode="Offsets" for the second tab