ExtDirect4DotNet is not working with Coolite.Ext.web

ExtDirect4DotNet is not working with Coolite.Ext.web

Hi

I am serching on the web to try to solve the problem that I have when a try to binding a asp.web control like a GridView or other using a Coolite Buttons or other controls, then I find on the web this ExtDirect4DotNet that sees that can be work with [DirectMethod], I try and works perfect without puting coolite control, when I try to put coolite control pluss this method is comming this error.

<H2>No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9ad232b50c3e6444' ni una de sus dependencias. La definición del manifiesto del ensamblado no coincide con la referencia al ensamblado. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x80131040) </H2>Descripción: Excepción no controlada al ejecutar la solicitud Web actual. Revise el seguimiento de la pila para obtener más información acerca del error y dónde se originó en el código.

Detalles de la excepción: System.IO.FileLoadException: No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9ad232b50c3e6444' ni una de sus dependencias. La definición del manifiesto del ensamblado no coincide con la referencia al ensamblado. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Some one can help me on this.

Thanks and regards.

RE: ExtDirect4DotNet is not working with Coolite.Ext.web

miguelp120 (2/7/2010)Hi

can be work with [DirectMethod], I try and works perfect without puting coolite control, when I try to put coolite control pluss this method is comming this error.
    miguel, with all probabability, you are using Coolite 0.8.2 or earlier. You should use [AjaxMethod] (and not [DirectMethod]. DirectMethods are available in Coolite 1.0 (In fact, all Ajax... prefixes have been replaved with Direct.... prefixes).