[CLOSED] Problem when upgraded to Coolite 1.0.

[CLOSED] Problem when upgraded to Coolite 1.0.

Hi Team,

Two days before we have tried to convert our project from coolite version V 8.1 to 1.0 (available in SVN) directly using the change history metioned the SVN.

But the site not rendered proerly in either in IE 7.0 or in Firefox 3.0.

1. Viewport west -> panel collapsable with an Image (using example provided in the site) not rendered as expected and we lost the collapsable option on the screen.
    2. In the form layout - ( we added anchors tag). Anchor -> Multifield with field Label -> Field set again with a field label. In this case it is rendering both field labels from the multifield and fieldset.
    3. We used a third party component for orgnisation chart and used coolite controls in the template provided with the component. But no coolite control rendered within it with the version 1.0.
    4. We used a tab panel in the same orgnisation chart page with two tabs. one for org chart component and one for details of the employee. But the employee details tab (panel in 1.0) overlapped on the org chart tab (panel in 1.0)

These are some of the issues we found till now.

Right now we are continuing with V 8.1 only :( .

Do suggest us anything in this?

Regards,
    Gopal.

RE: [CLOSED] Problem when upgraded to Coolite 1.0.

Hi,

2. In the form layout - ( we added anchors tag). Anchor -> Multifield with field Label -> Field set again with a field label. In this case it is rendering both field labels from the multifield and fieldset.
    Just remove unrequired FieldLabel (for FieldSet)

Other issues required source code. Please create test solution, add all required assemblies, zip it and send to the support email

RE: [CLOSED] Problem when upgraded to Coolite 1.0.

Hi Team,

I am still trying to add the pages relevant to the issues 1,3,4 mentioned in previous topic.

But I have upgraded the test solution from 0.8.2 to 1.0 Instead of converting my entire application to 1.0.

And I am getting a java script error when running AnotherPage.aspx as missing ";".

I have sent the test solution zip file to Coolite support mail.

Regards,
    Gopal