Two grids in a user control

Two grids in a user control

Hi,

I am using two grid example in a user control but when i want to transfer rows from Gridpanel1 to Gridpanel 2 javasript error prompts that

Gridpanel 2 is unidentified

Is any know how to this or you have any example. Kindly provide me the solution on urgent basis

Thanks

RE: Two grids in a user control

Hi KHafeez,

If you're referencing the GridPanels in JavaScript code, please ensure you are using the their client-side ID. The client-side ID may be different than the server-side ID. It WILL be different if the component is in a UserControl.

Hope this helps.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Geoffrey,

Thankyou for prompt response I want to explain my scenario to, I have a webpage on which I used Gridpanel by ID Gridpanel1 and in it I use menu column and when I call a windoweditor user control through a menu command from code behind then it opens a window with two grids in it Gridpanel1 and Gridpanel2 like a two grid example of grid panel in your example explorer

When I want to transfer a row from gridpanel1 to gridpanel2 it throws a javascript error

Gridpanel2 is unidentified

And I wonder that widow editor user control already contains two grid Gridpanel1 and Gridpanel2 so why it throws this exception, your urgent response will highly appreciated and kindly provide me some example to achieve this

Thanks

Hi,

This is the below code which is in usercontrol and run through menuitem in grid

It show an error Gridpanel2 is unidentified

Thanks Geoffrey yes you are right and i follow your instructions. and its done