Coolite / Ext JS user group - south-west England

Coolite / Ext JS user group - south-west England

I live in Bath, UK and am interested in starting up a Coolite / Ext JS user group in this area. I've been using Coolite and Ext JS for just over a year, but would like to get other people's views on these technologies and see how they are being used within other businesses.

A user group would allow Coolite / Ext JS developers to meet up and share knowledge and development best practices, with the aim of improving our overall knowledge and use of the technologies.

If you live within the south-west England area (near Bath / Bristol) and would be interested in being part of a Coolite / Ext JS user group, please post a reply to this thread with details of where you are located.

Many thanks,

Dan

RE: Coolite / Ext JS user group - south-west England

Hi Dan,

Keep us updated. If this comes together at some point and if there's enough interest I might be able to attend a meetup. Maybe May-June would work.

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

We'll also donate a free Professional Developer Edition license as a door prize to sweeten the pot.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

RE: Coolite / Ext JS user group - south-west England

Hi Geoffrey,

Thanks for the reply! And thanks for the offer of the free license as a prize!

Hopefully we'll get enough interest to be able to go ahead with this. I've also posted the same thread on the Ext JS forums, to try and gauge interest from there too - http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90333

Cheers

Dan