grid grouping prevent collapse

grid grouping prevent collapse

how can i prevent the grid panel grouping from collapsing after binding new data to its corresponding store? actually i am able to prevent the collapsing but if the group header have a <tag> (encoded html shown as <tag>) within it, it collapses... no tag, no collapsing?

RE: grid grouping prevent collapse

can this be considered a bug since the grid grouping does not behave normally when a tag or maybe a symbol (i have only tried adding tags and on another instance one double quote)... is included in the group header text.... what happens is that on another grid which i have tried this in... after doing a store reload... the grid grouping with a tag in its name goes back to its original state (depending on grid view's startCollapsed value), but grid groupings which only have alphanumeric characters maintain their collapse/expand mode even after reload

update i have tried adding other symbols in the grid grouping header text and "<" also brings back the collapse state to the startCollapsed value while "@" sign doesn't...

any fix for this one?

Hi,

I am not sure clear understood issue with tag. Can you demonstrate it with test sample?

try adding a html tag or i think even just a less than "<" sign on the grid grouping header text. then the group collapse state will return to the default startCollapsed value after a grid refresh or reload, otherwise the group stays collapsed or expanded after a grid refresh or reload