Chart to represent density

Chart to represent density

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	157 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	25581
    Hello,
    I should represent the density of a product passing through an oil pipeline using a graphic representation like the one in the picture I enclose. In the x-axis we have the distance from the start of the pipeline and the colors indicate the density of the product in the pipeline (each color corresponds to a particular density value). Which is the best ext.net component I can use for this purpose? Can you provide and example please? Thank you

P.S. I am using Ext.net 4.8.3.0
    Last edited by Carmen; Aug 01, 2022 at 6:06 PM. Reason: I want to specify what version of Ext.net I am using
    Hello @Carmen, and welcome to Ext.NET forums!

I honestly don't know what's best to represent the data you have the way you want. I can't really see the chart snippet you shared, it seems to be cut short.

We have an assortment of chart examples in our Examples Explorer. Browse to your heart's content, I am sure you'll find something that does just what you need! Worst case I bet you'll be able to see two examples or more with bits and pieces you could use in your chart for the best visualization experience!

You can clone the examples project on your development machine and experiment with the existing examples or use it as a "playground" to

Hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Thank you very much!