Ext.Net.Core.Exceptions.LicenseException: Ext.NET trial period has expired

Ext.Net.Core.Exceptions.LicenseException: Ext.NET trial period has expired

Hi,

I have the following problem running Ext.net 7.X projects: Ext.Net.Core.Exceptions.LicenseException: The Ext.NET trial period has expired.

The license is valid and the error occurs in VSCode and VS .NET

.csproj

<Project Sdk="Microsoft.NET.Sdk.Web">

<PropertyGroup>
        <TargetFramework>netcoreapp3.1</TargetFramework>
      </PropertyGroup>

<ItemGroup>
        <PackageReference Include="Ext.NET.Classic" Version="7.2.0" />
        <PackageReference Include="Ext.NET.Classic.Charts" Version="7.2.0" />
        <PackageReference Include="Mojee" Version="1.0.0" />
        <PackageReference Include="Westwind.AspnetCore.LiveReload" Version="0.2.8" />
        <PackageReference Include="Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RuntimeCompilation" Version="3.1.4" />
      </ItemGroup>

<ItemGroup>
          <None Update="appsettings.json">
            <CopyToOutputDirectory>Always</CopyToOutputDirectory>
          </None>
      </ItemGroup>

</Project>
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Nov 22, 2021 at 9:48 PM.
    Hello @jorgge, and welcome to Ext.NET forums!

Quote Originally Posted by jorgge
    The license is valid and the error occurs in VSCode and VS .NET
    If you're getting this message, the license shouldn't be valid. Aren't you perhaps using Ext.NET 5 license key in Ext.NET 7? That's not supposed to work. If you have just purchased a license, please check your registration e-mail, there should at least contain information on how to claim your Ext.NET 7 license key.

Hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert

Ext.Net.Core.Exceptions.LicenseException: Ext.NET trial period has expired.

Hello Fabricio,

Thanks for the welcome and reply. Regarding the license, validate that it was Ext.NET 7!.

¿Can it influence that we have not yet been able to activate the product?

(Send an email to support@sencha.com to fix Ext.Net activation!)
    So, you purchased Ext.NET from Sencha website then? Please email us at hello@ext.net so we can handle the details. This thread is about somebody who asked for an extension on their trial and we're handling something different here; as you said you already own a full license.

Looking forward to your message!
    Fabrício Murta
    Yes, I bought Ext.Net on the Sencha site, but something happened in sencha's systems, and they did not send me the licenses immediately, I did tests with Ext.Net 5 and everything was fine, but when testing with Ext.Net 7 it throws me the message that the license expired.

Also report that I have not been able to activate the product at https://support.sencha.com/#login
    when entering the data it throws me the message Activation code not found.
    Hello again, jorgge!

We can't help with issues on Sencha website, we simply are not the same company, so maybe you should wait for a reply from Sencha support email you sent.

Quote Originally Posted by jorgge
    Regarding the license, validate that it was Ext.NET 7!.
    We cannot validate or confirm a license is for which version from here. You should contact us by email. What we can say is, if your license key worked in Ext.NET 5, it is an Ext.NET 5 license key. Ext.NET 7 license key won't work in Ext.NET 5 or the other way around.

If you purchase an Ext.NET license from Ext.NET website, you are entitled to both Ext.NET 5 and Ext.NET 7 license keys. Purchases from sencha should -at least- provide you an Ext.NET 7 license key.

If you have further inquiries about your license key, and purchase, please direct it to hello@ext.net. If you have Sencha-specific questions about purchase, activation, you should direct your inquiries to Sencha, support@sencha.com. It's beyond our control how Sencha handles purchases and what process they adopt to fulfill license sales.

Hope you understand.
    Fabrício Murta
    Just for the record, I've just split this thread apart from the one it was in, Extending trial licence period.
    Fabrício Murta
    We have made Ext.NET 7.3.0-preview available and it does address the issue with the trial period expiry. So this fix should follow upcoming 7.3.0 release.
    Fabrício Murta