[CLOSED] Tab panel inside the nested grid

[CLOSED] Tab panel inside the nested grid

Hello

I have following very generic question, just to ensure I'm not on the wrong direction from the begingin: Is it possible to nest tabpanel inside the grid, that is nested inside the grid?

final screenshot should describe the idea
    I read the limitation on https://examples5.ext.net/#/GridPane...vel_GridPanel/ and none is really against

Thanks
    JiriClick image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_image008.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	25548
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Jul 23, 2021 at 3:23 PM.
    Hello Jiri!

As long as you keep the limitations in mind, you should be good. For instance, using a selection model in the outer grid will potentially interfere with selection in the grid row's contents (be them rows in an inner grid, a tab panel, buttons...). You may try some setting combinations even though they were listed as "no-go" in the example you pointed, they may just happen to work in current Ext.NET version -- at least for the needs you have.

The opposite is also possible. The issues may not be limited to what was already found and explicitly pointed in that example, but subtle relationships might trigger them.

So the answer is yes, it is possible, but tread with caution; it would really depend on the specifics.

Hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Ok thanks
    feel free to close this thread
    Alright, Jiri! Thanks for the feedback.

Let us know if you run into any problems (you know the drill, right? test case advised) and we'll be more than eager to help think your way through it!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert