Jan 04, 2010, 5:44 PM
Stateful multi column span portal with full Asp.Net Lifecycle support
Use Kalitte Dynamic Dashboards to integrate iGoogle like dashboards into your web application.</p>
See live demo at http://www.dynamicdashboards.net.</p>
Version 3.0 is ready. This is a major update and includes following enhacements.</p>
- Now, a dashboard can have sections which can have different number of columns.
- Users can add more than one widget to a dashboard. Hierarchical widget type panel implemented.
- Dashboard can view links to other dashboard. So you don't need to put a dashboards menu.
- Developers can specify which items are displayed in both widget types and dashboards menu.
- Viewstate is always restored, no need to handle and refresh dashboard if viewstate is invalid.
- Enhanced syling is supported. You can both style dashboard, widgets and sections.
- Performance is optimized. Removed unnecessary calls to database (that's dashboard provider).
- Implemented widget property editor. No need to refresh dashboard when widget properties are changed.
- Implemented advanced animation. Developers can set different animations for adding new widgets, drag-drop of widgets or for a full dashboard content update.
- Adding a widget to a dashboard which has custom toolbar bug resolved.
- Changing dashboardkey after a postback is supported. You can view other dashboards without refreshing page.
- Dragging before a postback has finished prevented.
- Dashboard in a window function implemented. Users can view your dashboard in a drag-drop window.</p></p>