[CLOSED] Store with Ajaxproxy hide mask

[CLOSED] Store with Ajaxproxy hide mask

Hello,

i have a store that loads data with ajaxproxy. The proxy works very nice but i cannot
    hide the loading mask.

Ιs there a way to completely hide the loading mask ?

Regards
    Michael
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Dec 04, 2020 at 10:30 PM.
    Hello Michael!

I could find a sample I believe follows your scenario. Whenever possible please either provide a test case or point to an example that is related to the scenario you have (this really helps ensuring we are talking about the same subject).

- Grid Panel > Paging and Sorting > XML WebService

In this case, the grid uses an ajax proxy to pull data off a service that reads data from XML. See the example for more details, you can also grab a copy of the Examples Explorer sources if you want.

Basically in this example I added a System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(2000) to the web service entrypoint to emulate a slowdown so I clearly get the loading mask, and then added this to the grid to disable it:

<View>
        <ext:GridView runat="server" LoadMask="false" />
    </View>
    In general terms, there should always be means to disable mask so you can implement your own logic to display and dismiss it. Loaders also employ this feature.

Hope this helps! If not, please point us towards a sample that better resembles the scenario you have.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Perfect thanks was exactly what i need.

I dont remember that gridview has the loadmask property.

Best regards

Michael
    Glad it worked, thanks for the feedback! And yes, the GridView is basically responsible for what you see within the grid, so it is the one masked while the grid panel loads data.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert