SVN Access?

SVN Access?

Coolite,

First off, great job with the controls, everything looks great.

I would love to start some initial stages of development for a new project, and plan on designing the application around the viewport with borderlayout. With that said, how do I obtain SVN access? I read this, "...SVN read-only access to all Coolite Support Subscription holders" but how do we obtain a support subscription?

I'm ultimately looking to test out any beta/alpha releases that might be available, I don't require the source code. Any directions/suggestions?

Thanks,
    Brandon

RE: SVN Access?

Hi Brandon,

We are planning to release the full Visual Studio Solution with the 0.5 release.

As well, with the 0.5 release, SVN access (read only) will be available to support subscriptions holders. At the moment, support subscriptions are not available to purchase, but they too will be available with the 0.5 release. The pricing for the support subscriptions has not been finalized, although expect something comparable with the ExtJS support subscription pricing. Obviously with SVN access you will always have the most recent code base and will not have to wait for a public release to aquire new features or bug fixes.

Hope this helps answer your questions.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder