arrow in datetfield and combobox

arrow not visible in datetfield and combobox

Hello, we have migrated from 2.5 to 5.2, and I find the problem that the arrow does not appear in combobox and datefield, why is it? ThanksClick image for larger version. 

Name:	arrow-datetime.PNG 
Views:	62 
Size:	2.3 KB 
ID:	25420

The same thing happens with the elements of the radiogroup it does not show the circles and with the checkboxes it does not show the box, it also happens with the tabs it does not show the cross to close. This did not happen in version 2.5.

Help me please
    Last edited by JCarlosF; Sep 02, 2020 at 9:28 PM. Reason: add related errors upgrading 2.5 to 5.2
    Hi. We're going to need more information. Ideally you could provide enough details to reproduce the issue locally.

If you use the browser developer tools and inspect those elements, what is the url that is requested?

If you view the Network tab of developer tools, are there any failing requests? If yes, what is the url that is requested?

Are there any JavaScript errors? If yes, what are the errors?
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Thanks Geoffrey !, I followed your suggestions and found the problem and the temporary solution, the problem is the url, we use the following format: http://localhost:23818/(S(nqzfybq5vi4hgzopjmpv4nmk))/Default.aspx

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura.PNG 
Views:	48 
Size:	5.8 KB 
ID:	25421

I removed the symbols and it looked like this: http://localhost:23818/Default.aspx and this solves the problem, the combobox, radio, datefield, etc. are displayed correctly

Preferably we want to continue using the first url
    Do you have an idea how you can use the first url and not have the display problem?

thanks!
    Is the (S(nqzfybq5vi4hgzopjmpv4nmk)) part for passing a cookie identifier?
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    yes that's right,

any suggestion?

thanks
    Last edited by JCarlosF; Sep 03, 2020 at 10:55 PM.
    Are you enabling this cookieless authentication with the following setting in your projects web.config?

<sessionState cookieless="true" />
    I can't see how this would have changed between Ext.NET 2.x and 5.x. Best I can tell, our call to the native ResolveUrl hasn't changed.

https://github.com/microsoft/referen...cs#L2986-L3006
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    It is correct, we are defining <sessionState cookieless = "true" /> in the webconfig, I appreciate the help, we will review our project to see what we can do
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Sep 04, 2020 at 9:04 PM.