Hello,
I have upgraded Ext.NET from version 2.5.2 to version 5.0.0 in Asp.NET application

One of my pages has a TabPanel control defined in the markup as follows:

<ext:Container ID="cockpitMainContainer" runat="server" Layout="Fit" Region="Center"  Hidden="false">
                    <Items>
                        <ext:TabPanel ID="CockpitMainTabPanel" runat="server" >
                            <Defaults>
                                <ext:Parameter Name="autoScroll" Value="true" Mode="Raw" />
                            </Defaults>
                            <Items>
                            </Items>
                            <Listeners>
                                <TabChange Handler="cockpitController.tabChanged(#{CockpitMainTabPanel}.getActiveTab());"></TabChange>
                                <BeforeTabClose Fn="cockpitController.beforeTabClose"></BeforeTabClose>
                            </Listeners>
                        </ext:TabPanel>
                    </Items>
                </ext:Container>
The several tabs are added in the "CockpitMainTabPanel" via javascript as follows:

var pageCockpit = Ext.create('Ext.panel.Panel', {
          id: 'PageCockpitPanel_' + page.ordinal,
          title: page.title,
          items: portal,
          pageOrdinal: page.ordinal,
          closable: true,
          border: 0,
          cls: 'cockpit-page-panel',
          defaults: { columnWidth: 0.5, layout: 'anchor', border: 0 }
        });
        Ext.getCmp('CockpitMainTabPanel').add(pageCockpit);
When any of the tabs is deleted by clicking on the "X" button , the "cockpitController.beforeTabClose" (handle of the event) function is no longer invoked and the tab is immediately closed. The handle returns true if it is allowed to delete the tab, otherwise returns false. It was correctly invoked with Ext.NET 2.5.2.

I tried also to specify an event handler in the markup with the "Handler" tag instead of the "Fn" tag, but it is never invoked as well.

Can you give me help, please?

thanks,