I am using EXT.NET.MVC5 controls in my application. The version I am using is 3.3.0 for EXT.NET.MVC and the EXT.NET.Utilities version is 2.5.0. I am facing a page reposition issue while modifying the value of the labels. For example, if I am modifying the value of a label when a change event of a drop-down control is getting executed, the page is jumping back to the top.

I have noticed that if I am using Ext.getCmp(“IdOfTheLabel”).SetText(⠜Some Value”); method in Ext Js for setting the value of the labels then the page is jumping back to the top. But if I am using a text box control in place of the label and using Ext.getCmp(“IdOfTheTextBox”).SetValue( “Some Value”); for setting the value of the text box then the page is not jumping.

Additionally, I have noticed that for EXT.NET tab panel control, when I am switching between the tabs same issue is happening. When I am switching between the tabs of the tab panel control the page is jumping to the top of the page.

Could anyone please let me know how to solve this problem? Any suggestions will be great.