update grid data

update grid data

Hello!
    I have a gridpanel to change data in db:
                                                                    X.GridPanel()
                                                                    .ID("GridPanel1")
                                                                    .Title("Expander Rows with control")
                                                                    .Icon(Icon.Table)
                                                                    .Width(800)

.Store(Html.X().StoreForModel().ID("Store1").AutoSync(true).ShowWarningOnFailure(false)
                                                                        .Listeners(l =>
                                                                        {
                                                                            l.Exception.Fn = "onStoreException";
                                                                            l.Exception.Buffer = 10;

})
                                                                        .SyncUrl(Url.Action("HandleChanges"))

)
                                                                    .ColumnModel(
                                                                        Html.X().ColumnFor(Model, m => m.id)
                                                                        .ToBuilder<Column.Builder>()
                                                                        .Text("ID")
                                                                        .Width(50),
    i change data and correct it in database by update handler:
     public ActionResult HandleChanges(StoreDataHandler handler)
            { List<Requests> readyTask = handler.ObjectData<TestMVC.Models.Requests>();
    if (handler.Action == StoreAction.Update)
                { manipulations with db }

return (ActionResult)this.Store(data);
    In my DB all changes gone OK, how i can update my grid (after that update some rows must gone, because model data will not grab they in query).
    For test i create a button (refresh btn:) ) with handler: this.up('grid').getView().refresh();
    after refresh updated row dissaper, BUT grid have a same count of rows (with doble rows)
    Hello, @vitaly2020!

I fear I will have to repeat myself with the last response we provided you. We need a test case.

Just for reference, these are the links for guidelines on posting helpful threads (helpful in the concept of threads where you "help us help you"):

- Tips for creating simplified code samples
    - More Information Required
    - Forum Guidelines

We should not repeat this for you, sorry for the inconvenience. We honestly looked up your sample but couldn't get anything that suggests a reason for the double rows you are getting from the sync result.

Hope you understand.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert