[OPEN] [#1684] Scrolling Menu in Toolbar

[OPEN] [#1684] Scrolling Menu in Toolbar

Hi Support,

can you take a look at the "Scrolling Menu":
    https://examples5.ext.net/#/Toolbar/...ar_with_Menus/

Scrolling up and down doesn't work like expected. Scroll wheel is buggy too.

Version: 5.0.0
    Browsers: Latest Firefox, Chrome

Thanks
    Sebastian
    Last edited by prointernet; Dec 17, 2019 at 1:38 PM.
    Hello @prointernet!

Thanks for the heads up. I see the scrolling menu works for me both on Chrome and Firefox, while actuated via its top and bottom handlers. So this would seem to me as they are working as intended.

Yet, mouse wheel handling is really broken in Firefox, while still a little functional in Chrome. Scrolls page-by-page, instead of smooth, and scrooling is inverted.

I see it is already broken in v4, so this probably came along with issue #1637, which we still don't have a solution at hand. Version 3 still works right with the mouse wheel according to the corresponding v3 example.

We unfortunately don't have a workaround at hand, but we'll mention this thread in the github issue mentioned above, so that we double check this situation once we have an opportunity to fix it.

You may want to detail how exactly you miss the scrolling if they don't behave well via its handlers for you.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Actually, it feels more appropriate to create a new issue; as the related one deals with the inverse scrolling basically, and not the "jumpy inversed scroll". So, I created a new, dedicated issue under #1684 in GitHub.

We'll post a follow-up here as soon as we have this fixed in Ext.NET. Again, unfortunately we don't have a quick workaround at hand for this issue.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert