[CLOSED] FeedViewer Sample in MVC

[CLOSED] FeedViewer Sample in MVC

I need some code sample about FeedViewer (Combination Samples->Applications) in MVC.
    I know it's exist in Web Forms.
    But, I'm MVC dev environment.

Could you help me?
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Mar 13, 2020 at 10:55 PM. Reason: no feedback from the user in 7+ days
    Hi dnakorea. Can you share the files from your version of the MVC Feedviewer sample that you have been working on? Is there a specific issue where your sample is failing?
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Hello @dnakorea!

It's been a while since we replied your inquire here and still no feedback from you. Are you still looking for help with this example?

We are gradually porting WebForms examples to MVC but we still don't have the one you asked at hand. It takes time as we have hundreds of examples to port, but for a single example you may be able to figure out fairly easily if you compare other similar examples present in both examples explorers. You may consider taking a time to browse all examples, just so that you can have chances to remember something you need was present in the examples when you need it.

Looking forward to your follow-up!

Notice we may mark this thread as closed if you don't reply this in 7+ days from now. Albeit tagged as 'closed', we won't lock the thread; so you will be able to post here whenever you feel fit.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert