[CLOSED] Using Panel and Region in Ext.Net 4

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[CLOSED] Using Panel and Region in Ext.Net 4

Hello:

I have the next piece of code in coolite to manage region in panel (It´s incomplete code only for explain):

<ext:TabPanel ID="tabDepositos" runat="server" Height="830px" ActiveTabIndex="0"
                    DeferredRender="false">
                    <Tabs>
                        <ext:Tab ID="tab1" runat="server" Icon="Basket" Title="Depositos">
                            <Body>
                                <ext:BorderLayout ID="BorderLayout1" runat="server">
                                    <Center>
                                        <ext:Panel runat="server" ID="pnlCaja2" Title="Depositos encontrados" Icon="Basket">
                                        </ext:Panel>
                                    </Center>

<East Collapsible="true" MinWidth="175" Split="true">
                                        <ext:Panel ID="PanelOpciones" runat="server" Width="265" Title="Opciones" Icon="Box"
                                            CtCls="east-panel" BodyStyle="padding:5px;">
                                    </East>
                                </ext:BorderLayout>
                            </Body>
                        </ext:Tab>
    I write the next code for Ext.Net 4:

<ext:TabPanel ID="tabDepositos" runat="server" Height="830px" ActiveTabIndex="0"
                    DeferredRender="false">
                    <Items>
                        <ext:Panel ID="tab1" runat="server" Icon="Basket" Title="Depositos">
                            <Items>
                                        <ext:Panel runat="server" ID="pnlCaja2" Title="Depositos encontrados" Icon="Basket"
                                            region="center">

<ext:Panel ID="PanelOpciones" runat="server" Width="265" Title="Opciones" Icon="Box"
                                            CtCls="east-panel" BodyStyle="padding:5px;"
                                            region="East" Split="true" MinWidth="175">
                            </Items>
                        </ext:Tab>
    The solution run but the panel not use the region KeyWord and the second panel (ID="PanelOpciones") display at bottom of the first panel (ID="PnlCaja2"). I need the second panel display in the "East" region. Apparently the keyword region not function in this case.

Some example or idea? I review some samples but are using viewport and i like to know another simple way.

Thank´s
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Dec 28, 2018 at 11:40 PM. Reason: no feedback from the user in 7+ days