Hello,
I am trying to add a global store to my application with a fixed static id and i want several instances of the same control to use this same store. I am using c# mvc and i add the store to my page on the main controller index call. The ID i am giving the control is
FontFamilyComboStore
It loads fine the first time but when i hit F5 for refresh, I get a Transformer.Net Token error as shown below and i am not sure why the id in the load error is listed as
ide8b4562664f9bdad
How can i use a global store with a static id and avoid getting this error?...

'oViewport.ToScript()' threw an exception of type 'Transformer.NET.TokenNotUniqueException'
Data: {System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal}
HResult: -2146233088
HelpLink: null
InnerException: null
Message: "Token is not unique\r\n-------------------\r\nID = \\\r\nTagName = anchor\r\nMatch = <#:anchor id="ide8b4562664f9bdad_ClientInit" />\r\n"
Source: "Transformer.NET"
StackTrace: " at Transformer.NET.Token.ParseAnchors()\r\n at Transformer.NET.TextTransformer.Parse(List`1 tokensType, Dictionary`2 variables)\r\n at Transformer.NET.TextTransformer.Transform(List`1 tokensType, Dictionary`2 variables)\r\n at Transformer.NET.TextTransformer.Transform(List`1 tokensType)\r\n at Transformer.NET.TextTransformer.Transform()\r\n at Transformer.NET.Html.HtmlTransformer.Transform(Str ing text)\r\n at Ext.Net.DefaultScriptBuilder.Build(RenderMode mode, String element, Nullable`1 index, Boolean selfRendering, Boolean forceResources, String method, Boolean forceLazy, Boolean clearContainer)\r\n at Ext.Net.DefaultScriptBuilder.Build(RenderMode mode, String element, Nullable`1 index, Boolean selfRendering, Boolean forceResources)\r\n at Ext.Net.DefaultScriptBuilder.Build(Boolean selfRendering)\r\n at Ext.Net.BaseControl.ToScript(Boolean selfRendering)\r\n at Ext.Net.BaseControl.ToScript()"
TargetSite: {Void ParseAnchors()}