Issue With Panel

Issue With Panel

Hi, I am running into a weird issue.

I have 2 panels on the page. One is inside ViewPort and other is inside Window as shown in the image.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.PNG 
Views:	98 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	25188

When I search from the search panel I get the following error.

Same thing happen when I collapse Asset Library node on the panel on the window and select any of the child node below it.

But the weird part is If I hide any of these panel other works fine

Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: h. Path '', line 0, position 0.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: h. Path '', line 0, position 0.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: h. Path '', line 0, position 0.]
    Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue() +1232
    Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal() +35
    Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read() +20
    Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerIntern alReader.ReadForType(JsonReader reader, JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) +74
    Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerIntern alReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) +453
    Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal (JsonReader reader, Type objectType) +209
    Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(Stri ng value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings) +136
    Ext.Net.JSON.Deserialize(String value, Type type, IList`1 converters, IContractResolver resolver) +120
    Ext.Net.JSON.Deserialize(String value) +60
    Ext.Net.RowSelectionModel.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +70
    Ext.Net.RowSelectionModel.System.Web.UI.IPostBackD ataHandler.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +16
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollec tion postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +457
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1508
    Hi I dig more into it.

I am using AjaxProxy to load data into TreeView. As I mentioned earlier, If I don'e load one of the panel, the other one works fine.

Is it something related to TreeView Postback?